REDE//LABS is the umbrella containing a series of projects I have developed between 2009 and 2017, with a focus on laboratories and experimental digital culture. Documentation about REDE//LABS can be found below:
- An open research blog (active until 2017) co-edited with Luciana Fleischman.
- A 3-part report about Creative Experimental Settings commissioned by the Brazilian Ministry of Culture / UNDP, co-authored with Luciana Fleischman: mapping, context and recommendations, strategies.
- My MA dissertation (2014, in Portuguese) on "Networked Experimental Labs" supervised by Prof. Rafael Evangelista / UNICAMP.
- A series of texts and videos (in Portuguese) commissioned by the Spanish Cultural Center in São Paulo (2011-2012).
- Preparation (PDF, in Portuguese) and organisation (selection of blog posts, in Portuguese) of a network event about laboratories within the Brazilian Digital Culture Fórum in 2010 in collaboration with Maira Begalli.